Friday, June 21, 2024

Doctor Who: Empire of Death

Doctor Who: Empire of Death

My Thoughts as I watched the episode. THERE ARE SPOILERS.

SERIOUSLY. THIS IS YOUR SPOILER WARNING.

  • Fuck me, Kate’s death message. 😭
  • No reveal on Mrs. Flood.
  • Whuuuutt…
  • Colin’s outfit! 😭🥰
  • It’s all connected!
  • It’s not your fault tho, sir. Definitely did not!
  • The Flux 2.0
  • 😭 This is not emoji enough
  • Rando time jump…
  • This is the best use of that horrible TARDIS interior.
  • Ruby’s giving Lara Croft vibes.
  • Poor Mel
  • I still think Sutekh is gonna get bored with everything dead and gone.
  • Sutekh, defeated by a leash!
  • About as dumb as towing a planet back home, but dang if I’m not in tears.
  • Like I said in my “Pyramids of Mars” thoughts on Threads, you gotta kill the baddies sometimes or they’ll just cause more trouble for you.
  • So much crying. Omg
  • Not a fan of the very end. Not at all. What is Mrs Flood????

No comments:

Post a Comment